Dev Blog #8
Hello everyone! I'm finally back with another dev blog. I've decided to only make dev blogs once a month from now on so I can cover more interesting topics in one big blog, rather than covering lots of small/uninteresting things every couple of weeks.
Recently, one of our developers, adct23, has added the groundwork for binaural audio in Cytopia! In simple terms, binaural…
Dev Blog #7
A new slider for the UI has been made by one of our developers, Liz. Although it's not used for much now, it'll be useful in the future for things like terrain generation selection.
New Ground Types:
There's a new terrain type: mud! It goes well with the dirt and soil we have. And of course, it'll be used in map generation once we get that feature done. On top of that, we also…
New Lead Developer
It pains me to say that our Lead Developer, Jimmy Snails, will be stepping down from his position.
Ercadio will be our new Lead Developer from now on.
However, thanks to our new team of developers, Cytopia will continue to be developed and worked on, so don't worry about our project getting abandoned or anything anytime soon!
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1.1 tech preview Windows
- Save / Load Game functionality (including ZLib compression)
- macOS support
- TileDate Editor
- Automatically calculate TileSize if count is changed
- Added scrollbars if the preview image is bigger than the preview window
- Fixed a crash when changing category of a tile
- New Soundtrack made by MB22
- Reformated the terrain system with brand new graphics and standardized frames for all slopes by KingTut 101.
- A lot of code quality improvements
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum