Dev Blog #7
A new slider for the UI has been made by one of our developers, Liz. Although it's not used for much now, it'll be useful in the future for things like terrain generation selection.
New Ground Types:
There's a new terrain type: mud! It goes well with the dirt and soil we have. And of course, it'll be used in map generation once we get that feature done. On top of that, we also…
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1.1 tech preview Windows
- Save / Load Game functionality (including ZLib compression)
- macOS support
- TileDate Editor
- Automatically calculate TileSize if count is changed
- Added scrollbars if the preview image is bigger than the preview window
- Fixed a crash when changing category of a tile
- New Soundtrack made by MB22
- Reformated the terrain system with brand new graphics and standardized frames for all slopes by KingTut 101.
- A lot of code quality improvements
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum