Dev Blog #24
Hello everyone! In this dev blog, I'd like to show off some of the new assets our graphics artists have been working on. This isn't a comprehensive list, it's just an overview of their notable recent work. Enjoy!
Recently, Hadestia donated some of their prison buildings to the project. They include an admissions office, mess halls, busses, cells, and concrete walls. Here…
Dev Blog #23
Tons of New Content:
Since summer began, I've been working on importing all of RockFort's assets into Cytopia. This was one of the biggest projects I've ever done for Cytopia, and I hope you enjoy all of the new buildings! However, the UI may make it difficult to access many of the buildings, so I apologize for that. Here's a quick list of the most interesting additions:
- Small garden park
Dev Blog #22
We've added tons of new content this month! Not only is there a new song, but there are hundreds of new items available in-game (with hundreds more to come)! To keep things brief, I'll only cover the most interesting changes we've made. I hope you enjoy all this new content!
- Toxic waste
- Destroyed/abandoned stuff
- Deep snow
- Crystal jungle items
- Winter Holiday items
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1 tech preview Windows
This is a pre-alpha tech demo.
- Added a Qt based tool to edit TileData JSON File (by Kollix)
- A lot of new buildings by Kingtut 101 and Pineapples Trix
- Placement of buildings (Power, Water, Debug, ...)
- Support tilemaps and improved tilemanagement
- Camera panning (hold down right mouse button)
- Added a background image for image buttons.
- highlight mouse over tile when in edit/placement mode
- Added window and desktop icons
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum