Dev Blog Update
Not much has happened this month, so I'll be waiting until December to report the news. Sorry about any disappointment that may cause. See you next month!
Dev Blog #9
A Lifetime Behind Bars:
It's finally Spooktober and what a better way to celebrate it than to add the scariest thing of all time to the game. Bats? Zombies? Skeletons? Of course not! The scariest thing we could imagine was a lifetime of sadness in prison. Cytopia now has some prison pieces for you to play around with, although it lacks proper functionality at the moment.
There is also…
Dev Blog #8
Hello everyone! I'm finally back with another dev blog. I've decided to only make dev blogs once a month from now on so I can cover more interesting topics in one big blog, rather than covering lots of small/uninteresting things every couple of weeks.
Recently, one of our developers, adct23, has added the groundwork for binaural audio in Cytopia! In simple terms, binaural…
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1 tech preview Windows
This is a pre-alpha tech demo.
- Added a Qt based tool to edit TileData JSON File (by Kollix)
- A lot of new buildings by Kingtut 101 and Pineapples Trix
- Placement of buildings (Power, Water, Debug, ...)
- Support tilemaps and improved tilemanagement
- Camera panning (hold down right mouse button)
- Added a background image for image buttons.
- highlight mouse over tile when in edit/placement mode
- Added window and desktop icons
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum