Dev Blog #12
Welcome back, readers! We've been working on some improvements to the game in preparation for v0.2 and v0.3 this month, with more improvements to come.
New Music Track:
A new music track named "January's Theme" has been made by our Sound Designer, MB22. You can listen to it, and all of our tracks, here.
UI Improvements and New Menus:
The developers have been working on improving Cytopia's UI…
Dev Blog #11
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a happy holidays! Since last month, we've been hard at work on v0.3, so there are many new things to talk about.
Dev Blog #10
Welcome back, readers! After a couple of months without a dev blog, the time has come for Dev Blog #10.
You can now move the camera around using WASD. It's a small, but useful change that I'm sure some of you will enjoy.
OST Available on YouTube:
Cyctopia's full OST is now available on YouTube! It features all four tracks made for the game so far, and it'll be updated as…
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1 tech preview Windows
This is a pre-alpha tech demo.
- Added a Qt based tool to edit TileData JSON File (by Kollix)
- A lot of new buildings by Kingtut 101 and Pineapples Trix
- Placement of buildings (Power, Water, Debug, ...)
- Support tilemaps and improved tilemanagement
- Camera panning (hold down right mouse button)
- Added a background image for image buttons.
- highlight mouse over tile when in edit/placement mode
- Added window and desktop icons
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum