Dev Blog #22
We've added tons of new content this month! Not only is there a new song, but there are hundreds of new items available in-game (with hundreds more to come)! To keep things brief, I'll only cover the most interesting changes we've made. I hope you enjoy all this new content!
- Toxic waste
- Destroyed/abandoned stuff
- Deep snow
- Crystal jungle items
- Winter Holiday items
Dev Blog #21
For the last month and a half, I've been working on updating all the in-game buildings for our future UI update. Although we're still not sure when that update will be finished, a number of QoL changes and new items have been added to the game. You can see most of these changes yourself if you download the game from our itch io page. I hope you enjoy it because they are a lot more changes coming in the…
Dev Blog #20
New Tree Type:
I have recently added oak trees to Cytopia based on some art RockFort made. In addition, I have also changed the map generation so it includes poplar, pine, birch, and oak trees! These changes are already live, so you should see them when you update the game.
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1.1 tech preview Windows
- Save / Load Game functionality (including ZLib compression)
- macOS support
- TileDate Editor
- Automatically calculate TileSize if count is changed
- Added scrollbars if the preview image is bigger than the preview window
- Fixed a crash when changing category of a tile
- New Soundtrack made by MB22
- Reformated the terrain system with brand new graphics and standardized frames for all slopes by KingTut 101.
- A lot of code quality improvements
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum