Dev Blog #10
Welcome back, readers! After a couple of months without a dev blog, the time has come for Dev Blog #10.
You can now move the camera around using WASD. It's a small, but useful change that I'm sure some of you will enjoy.
OST Available on YouTube:
Cyctopia's full OST is now available on YouTube! It features all four tracks made for the game so far, and it'll be updated as…
Dev Blog Update
Not much has happened this month, so I'll be waiting until December to report the news. Sorry about any disappointment that may cause. See you next month!
Dev Blog #9
A Lifetime Behind Bars:
It's finally Spooktober and what a better way to celebrate it than to add the scariest thing of all time to the game. Bats? Zombies? Skeletons? Of course not! The scariest thing we could imagine was a lifetime of sadness in prison. Cytopia now has some prison pieces for you to play around with, although it lacks proper functionality at the moment.
There is also…
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1 tech preview Windows
This is a pre-alpha tech demo.
- Added a Qt based tool to edit TileData JSON File (by Kollix)
- A lot of new buildings by Kingtut 101 and Pineapples Trix
- Placement of buildings (Power, Water, Debug, ...)
- Support tilemaps and improved tilemanagement
- Camera panning (hold down right mouse button)
- Added a background image for image buttons.
- highlight mouse over tile when in edit/placement mode
- Added window and desktop icons
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum