Dev Blog #18
Hello and welcome to Dev Blog #18! Unfortunately, I had to skip last month because nothing major was added. The developers have been very busy with real-life stuff and they haven't had as much free time recently. Anyway, let me show you what we have done over the past two months!
Westrox (one of our devs) is working on improving the blueprint view by showing buildings and roads while you're using it.
Dev Blog #17
Welcome back, everyone! In this month's dev blog, we have a few cool additions to cover and a large announcement regarding the Android version of Cytopia.
A few changes and bug fixes have been made and will appear in public versions of the game soon. Two of these fixes include making water flora tiles overplacable and preventing the player from placing water under buildings. The third change adds the ability to modify the transparency of zones in the…
Dev Blog #16
Hello everyone and welcome back to another dev blog! Lately, we've been working on some cool new tiles for the game and we've been discussing how to implement certain gameplay features. Admittedly, things have been a bit slow this month, but we hope to pick things up again soon!
A brand new plant has been made for Cytopia! It's long, green, and handsome. It is none other than the famous bamboo plant!
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1.1 tech preview Windows
- Save / Load Game functionality (including ZLib compression)
- macOS support
- TileDate Editor
- Automatically calculate TileSize if count is changed
- Added scrollbars if the preview image is bigger than the preview window
- Fixed a crash when changing category of a tile
- New Soundtrack made by MB22
- Reformated the terrain system with brand new graphics and standardized frames for all slopes by KingTut 101.
- A lot of code quality improvements
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum