Dev Blog #25
At last, zones now spawn buildings, allowing you to generate random neighborhoods with ease. There's also a handy dezoning tool located in the bulldozer category. Although it's a very rudimentary implementation, it will serve as a good start for future updates. In fact, there are several other "under the hood" changes that are preparations for zone demand, power, and water systems.
Dev Blog #24
Hello everyone! In this dev blog, I'd like to show off some of the new assets our graphics artists have been working on. This isn't a comprehensive list, it's just an overview of their notable recent work. Enjoy!
Recently, Hadestia donated some of their prison buildings to the project. They include an admissions office, mess halls, busses, cells, and concrete walls. Here are a handful of the…
Dev Blog #23
Tons of New Content:
Since summer began, I've been working on importing all of RockFort's assets into Cytopia. This was one of the biggest projects I've ever done for Cytopia, and I hope you enjoy all of the new buildings! However, the UI may make it difficult to access many of the buildings, so I apologize for that. Here's a quick list of the most interesting additions:
- Small garden park
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1 tech preview Windows
This is a pre-alpha tech demo.
- Added a Qt based tool to edit TileData JSON File (by Kollix)
- A lot of new buildings by Kingtut 101 and Pineapples Trix
- Placement of buildings (Power, Water, Debug, ...)
- Support tilemaps and improved tilemanagement
- Camera panning (hold down right mouse button)
- Added a background image for image buttons.
- highlight mouse over tile when in edit/placement mode
- Added window and desktop icons
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum