Dev Blog #20
New Tree Type:
I have recently added oak trees to Ctyopia based on some art RcokFort made. In addition, I have also changed the map generation so it includes poplar, pine, birch, and oak trees! These changes are already live, so you should see them when you update the game.
Dev Blog #19
Welcome back, everyone! Since the last dev log, we've made a decent chunk of progress on the game, from adding all the new trees, to implementing our new font and cursor.
We've been experimenting with some new, more versatile fonts recently. Let us know what you think about it on our Discord server! If you'd like to see this first hand, just update the game through the Itch io…
Dev Blog #18
Hello and welcome to Dev Blog #18! Unfortunately, I had to skip last month because nothing major was added. The developers have been very busy with real-life stuff and they haven't had as much free time recently. Anyway, let me show you what we have done over the past two months!
Westrox (one of our devs) is working on improving the blueprint view by showing buildings and roads while you're using it.
Random Download: Cytopia v0.1.1 tech preview Windows
- Save / Load Game functionality (including ZLib compression)
- macOS support
- TileDate Editor
- Automatically calculate TileSize if count is changed
- Added scrollbars if the preview image is bigger than the preview window
- Fixed a crash when changing category of a tile
- New Soundtrack made by MB22
- Reformated the terrain system with brand new graphics and standardized frames for all slopes by KingTut 101.
- A lot of code quality improvements
Active topics in General chat, Showcase
There are currently no topics in this forum